International scientific conference DTI-2022
On October 28, 2022, the Institute of Economics of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences is holding the annual International Scientific Conference "Digital Transformation of Industry: Trends, Management, Strategies" (DTI-2022).
The focus of this year's conference is the assessment of the digital transformation sustainability of industry in an uncertain environment, digital solutions for the connectivity of industrial markets, adaptation of ESG metrics to the digital transition of industry.
The main scope is the following:
- Digital transition of industry: challenges and barriers in an uncertain environment;
- Connectivity of industrial markets: digital logistics;
- Adaptation of ESG metrics to the digital transition of industry: risks and opportunities;
- Digital markets and solutions in industry;
- Best regional practices for digital transformation in industry;
- Digital transformation strategies of industrial enterprises;
- Import substitution of digital technologies for industry;
- Digital and ecological transitions: convergence and divergence;
- Organizational and financial mechanisms for supporting digital transformation in industry;
- HR for digital transition of industry.
As a result of the conference, two collections of conference proceedings will be published. Recommended, peer-reviewed papers will be published in the Springer book series and submitted for indexing in Scopus. The second conference proceedings will be placed in the eLIBRARY.RU - Russian Index Science Citation system.
Detailed information about the event is available on the conference website http://dti-conf.ru and also on the website of the Institute of Economics of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences https://uiec.ru/dti-2022/.